Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Female Rabbit For Adoption

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Evan Barber, Sep 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evan Barber

Evan Barber PetForums Newbie

Hello. I have a female rabbit who is looking for a new home. There isn't really any rush to get rid of her. She has been used for breeding and has produced some lovely babies! I'm not sure exactly how old she is, I'm guessing about 2 and a half. She isn't very friendly and doesn't let you pick her up, she certainly isn't scared though. She will require a reasonable big cage. I let her run round the garden a couple of hours every day so she's nice and healthy!
    If you are interested please message back. She is advertised elsewhere as well.

Sorry, the picture is terrible, she's going to the toilet!:( 20200501_164834.jpg

2. bunnygeek

bunnygeek PetForums VIP

This forum doesn't allow advertising. You're better off finding a rabbit rescue who can take her in.

Are you in the UK? If you've used her for breeding does she have a pedigree? She's a lop, but doesn't look like a show-type.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice