Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

female for breeding?

Discussion in 'Dog Breeding' started by dexter, Apr 28, 2011.

1. dexter

dexter PetForums VIP

when i saw this ad i just had to have a nosey and couldn't believe what it said!!

Female Boxer For Breeding
    £0.00

We have a female boxer who is due in season soon. We are offering p.o.l ( pick of litter ). Male must be red and white. :eek:

:eek:

2. Amethyst

Amethyst PetForums VIP

Loads of them awful adverts around sadly of various type and vileness ... :mad:

So sad isn't it :(

3. wooliewoo

wooliewoo PetForums VIP

:mad: Its madness. Nice to see lots of research going on and hey i spose at least with a free stud they will have the £1k or so needed for a ceaser to raise a single surviving pup for the stud owner!!!!!!!!!:blink:

4. swarthy

swarthy PetForums VIP

:confused: is that an advert for a stud or are they trying to get someone else to take on the bitch and breed for POL :confused:

We sometimes trawl the stud wanted adverts out of curiosity - and the message STILL isn't getting through :(

I had someone contact me through one of the gundog sites recently - so not a site where you will see poorly bred dogs advertised - telling me how awesome my dog was and how BOTH their bitches were due in season in the next 7 to 10 days.

I wrote a response telling them about my boy, and asking what health tests their bitches had had.

I also mentioned the fact that unless they were a very experienced breeder, having two litters at the same time was not a good idea - and even if they did intend to do this, then my advice would be to find a different stud for one of the bitches.

The easy way would have been to take the money and run - not my style I'm afraid.

Their response - thank you - I've now found the perfect stud :(

and my guess is - one not health tested and who allows their dog to be used on both bitches for a novice breeder (and she definitely was a novice (or PF / BYB :( ) - but my money is on novice :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice