UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a 5 month old sprocker called Oscar...we are absolutely head over heels in love with him..he is funny and loving and energetic..everything you want a dog to be...he is just over 5 months chocolate brown with a white blaze on his chest and big green eyes. He weighs 12 kg's.

Just want to hear off other sprocker owners to see what their sprockers are up to..I have attached a picture of Oscar with his best friend Ben!!

Attachments

·
Registered
10,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum, dear Milly.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hi there Milly

Just seen your post so thought I'd say hi. I too have a Sprocker - he's nearly 6 months now, called Dave.

They have the most amazing characters don't they :D Dave's recently found his water wings and tries his best to get wet whenever he can :rolleyes:

He's taken over our lives, but wouldn't change a thing - he's our world :) Taking loads of pics as he is growing so fast:

Attachments

G

·
Hi! i have one exactly like yours! photo attached

his name is Matty he will be 5 months on sunday

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh my goodness Matty is so like Oscar!!!

Here is Oscar now at 7 Months

Dave is so handsome as well as is Mac :)

Sprockers are the absolute best dogs ever ..Oscar gives us so much happiness every day...he sleeps on top of his cage when he comes back from his long walk! do any of yours have strange habits???

Attachments

G

·
Oh my goodness Matty is so like Oscar!!!

Here is Oscar now at 7 Months

Dave is so handsome as well as is Mac :)

Sprockers are the absolute best dogs ever ..Oscar gives us so much happiness every day...he sleeps on top of his cage when he comes back from his long walk! do any of yours have strange habits???
i can finally imagine how big matty will be! its like looking at a grown up matty :) he doesnt have any strange habits at the moment lol:) matty has made my life so much happier, when i come home from work he goes crazy :) i have to tell him where i am going and how long i'll be lol :)

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
I look after a sprocker called Jack and he is beautiful and just frankly lovely :) He's as mad as a hatter but he LOVES great big cuddles!

*Heidi*

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You must keep posting piccys of Matty as well so we can see how alike they stay!
I am going to attempt to put up my Christmas tree this weekend...Goodness knows how Oscar will react..he gets excited every time we walk back into the room!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
We have a sprocker who will be one year old on Christmas day, Coco. Same story as the rest of you, absolutely bonkers dog with loads of energy and has brought the most unbelievable joy to our lives. As people who aren't really into kids she is the centre of our universe! Lots of responsibility but worth every minute of it and no regrets whatoever, despite what people say about the commitment. We are also forever taking photos of her and boring people to death with them, hopefully as fellow sprocker owners you will be more interested in the attached pic. One last thing is a verb we have created since having Coco, to "sprock," it has become a firm favourite in our house. Sprocking is leaping enthusiastically and if she has been out for a big walk and flops down we call it being "sprocked!" Seems to have taken off.....

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

I was just looking around for information about sprockers and came across this post.

We're collecting our sprocker on 3 February and cant wait. We've already named her Frankie and her mom is a full springer and her dad a working sprocker, so effectively she's more springer than cocker. My parents have a sprocker from two pedigree parents and its such a great all round dog.

We cant wait for our new arrival !

Heres a photo of her...

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi,

I was just looking around for information about sprockers and came across this post.

We're collecting our sprocker on 3 February and cant wait. We've already named her Frankie and her mom is a full springer and her dad a working sprocker, so effectively she's more springer than cocker. My parents have a sprocker from two pedigree parents and its such a great all round dog.

We cant wait for our new arrival !

Heres a photo of her...
What an absolute cutey!!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oscar is 8 months now and learning new tricks all the time...here is.his latest ..it is to high five (without even being asked) if he wants a biscuit :)) would love to see some more pictures of the other Sprockers mentioned on here

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.