UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had rather horrendous walk with Dex today. I know he's reactive but even so... he must have kicked off about five or six times during a thirty minute walk. First he saw a bird before I did, and of course lunged violently. 15 minutes later, same thing happened - this time with a cat. He's so strong and goes so beserk when he sees a cat.

Then we saw a postman; Dex looked as though he was getting ready to kick off; I was really fed up by this time so said very sharply 'Don't you dare!' and to my surprise, he piped down and walked nicely.....

By the time we got home, I was exhausted. I then had to go shopping and as I came out of one shop, I walked straight into a lovely DDB that I've met twice before. The woman who owns him was laughing as I was so delighted to see him and he let me cuddle him :D

I remarked to her that he's so lovely and calm. They had him since he was a puppy and have clearly put in the work. I then happened to comment that I had a dog that was rather more.....er....highly strung :D As soon as she heard it was a Lab, she rolled her eyes and exclaimed 'Oh, I used to have one - they are CRAZY!!!'

Did make me feel a bit better :) That and the hug with the DDB of course :D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.