Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Felix wet food - anybody noticed a difference?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by ejrogers, Apr 26, 2011.

1. ejrogers

ejrogers PetForums Member

Hi there,

I was just wondering if anybody has noticed a difference in the Felix wet food pouches recently?
    My cat will only eat Felix (depsite trying numerous times to get her onto a better wet food with absolutely no luck!), and the last 3 boxes of pouches I have bought there has been a difference.
    The chunks are noticeably smaller and my cat won't touch it, but if I give her exactly the same flavour from one of the previous boxes she wolfes it down!
    I am going to contact them to see what has happened but just wondered if anybody else has noticed this?

2. welshjet

welshjet PetForums VIP

We use it, but only just recently, use both the mixed meats/poultry and gravy version. We used to use it three years ago on our old cat as that was all she would eat. So cant really remember what it was like tho - interested to know tho

3. Etienne

Etienne Dad to Puss and Shadow

Shadow wont eat the food in pouches that you can buy in supermarkets but enjoys the meat from zoo plus. The texture is different in the jelly

4. jenny armour

jenny armour PetForums VIP

funny you should say that, i was only thinking last night how at one time my cats would have eaten it, but now i have given it to the poor cats around the corner.

5. jill3

jill3 PetForums VIP

Yep!!!
    I thought it was just mine putty cats being fussy.
    We have got 3 cats and all 3 of them have refused ordinary felix pouches for weeks now.
    We have tried them on all sorts of wet food from very expensive to cheap and they have turned their noses up at many.
    We now have a list of what they like and don't like.

The last couple of weeks they seem to like the felix "good as it looks" range.
    I got them this after it was costing me a fortune and wastage.
    They have royal canin biscuits and so far they still like them:D

6. dalestorm

dalestorm PetForums Member

funny you should say that about Felix, ours don't normally like it that much but recently it seems the only thing they'll eat.

7. claire & the gang

claire & the gang PetForums Senior

Mine went off their usual food about a month ago....its took about 3 weeks of trial & error to find one they will eat, including the more expensive brands & they turned their noses up at them all....now they are eating felix pouches & previously this was one they wouldn`t eat at all....cats are so fickle:tongue_smilie:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice