Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Feliway

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by girlyhouse, Jun 3, 2010.

1. girlyhouse

girlyhouse PetForums Senior

Hiya , Does anyone know where i could get the best price for feliway plug in for cats and the spray online?

2. GreyHare

GreyHare Guest

Vetuk is pretty cheap and the service is excellent

3. rhian d

rhian d PetForums Senior

i mjust typed in feliway to google and it came up with loads of different sites and i just compared price that way. some websites offer free delivery others offer free dilevery if you spend over a certain amount so that is something to look out for also. there was one site that had a bundle pack at £49.99 with free delivery here is the link. I am not sure if that is a good price compared to other places but i hope it helps. http://http://www.animalmedicines.co.uk/detailed_product.asp?id=71132&sec=&p_type=free_any

#3 rhian d, Jun 4, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2010
  4. Janee

Janee PetForums VIP

Depends what you want

I needed a plug in (like an air freshener that we can't smell). Googling it I got a range between £21 and 17 - this was complete with a bottle plus the plug diffuser

A refill bottle is between £ 13 and 17. This lasts 30 days.

The plug in diffuser will last for 6 months then you have to replace.

Spray bottles will be an add in - but I did not need those so no idea about pricing.

5. girlyhouse

girlyhouse PetForums Senior

thank you :thumbup:x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice