Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Felini Complete - What can I mix it with?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by alixtaylor, Sep 7, 2013.

1. alixtaylor

alixtaylor PetForums VIP

Hi All,

I'm sure this has been covered before, but after fighting with the search tool for a while I decided I'd just ask instead.... :)

Luna has decided the only raw she will eat is NI's Venison and the only wet food is Applaws or Thrive.

I have tried mixing other raw and complete foods with applaws/thrive, which worked at first, but now she eats around the raw, no matter how well I mix it on. I tried sprinkling thrive treats on top, which again worked for a while, but now she just licks the thrive treats off and leaves the rest...:rolleyes:

I've ordered some Felini Complete to try get her to eat some other minces/fish or chunks of meat. Also I was hoping to put this on Applaws to make it complete. Could I do this as Applaws has added vitamins already? Do I need to put less? Or does it just work on raw? Also can I use it on minces from the supermarket? e.g. turkey mince etc.

Any advice would be appreciated, I don't want to overload her with vitamins!

2. alixtaylor

alixtaylor PetForums VIP

Sorry this was meant to be posted in Health and Nutrition...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice