Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Feline Combination Nosodes

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by Fizzy12, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Fizzy12

Fizzy12 PetForums Member

Hi all, have just read some info about Feline Combination Nosodes as an alternative to vaccines and was wondering what your thoughts were on them, or if anybody uses them?
    Thanks

2. Elmstar

Elmstar PetForums VIP

I'm not sure if anyone here has any expertise on homeopathic treatments but it may be worth joining a Yahoo group dedicated to this subject.

I know that this one touches on it:

WholeCatHealth : Caring for the whole cat

I'm sure your vet will disapprove and you have to bear in mind any pet insurance you have.

3. Fizzy12

Fizzy12 PetForums Member

Thanks for that, I will have a look.

Your right about the vet, but then they don't agree on a lot of things, one being raw feeding, as they don't make any money out of it.

4. Elmstar

Elmstar PetForums VIP

LOL, agreed. If it were up to them cats would only eat Hill's food. :mad:

5. Tobacat

Tobacat PetForums Senior

I must admit I don't know anything about them, but to be honest for me I think I would prefer to take mine to the vets for their vaccinations as they get a basic check up. My ten year old male is extremely healthy and has only been to the vets to be neutured and his vaccinations, so it's the only chance the vet has to pick up if there could be something underlying going on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice