Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Feeling sad...

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by MySugar, Jul 7, 2009.

1. MySugar

MySugar PetForums Senior

...I've been thinking about my cat Sugar. I wrote about her in Rainbow Bridge and would love for people to take a look if you get a spare minute please :eek:

I love love love my new kitten Pepper and hope she grows up to be as cuddly as Sugar. But I keep catching myself and having to not call her Sugar. She was my baby, my beauty, my sweetheart.

It's strange how much you can miss something so much that could never talk to you! But, I guess they comminicate by purring and cuddles. Sugar would wrap her arms around my neck and loved being picked up. Pepper, not so much! But i'm working on it gradually :)

2. Badger's Mum

Badger's Mum PetForums VIP

I have dog's but my heart goes out too you

3. Matrix/Logan

Matrix/Logan PetForums VIP

Did i miss your thread saying you lost her?? What happened? Last post i saw on her you were happy as she was now drinking better or am i getting mixed up??

Sorry i don't want to upset you if you have already shared your story! :confused:

#3 Matrix/Logan, Jul 7, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
  4. Matrix/Logan

Matrix/Logan PetForums VIP

Silly me, Sugar was your old cat and the kitten in your last thread was pepper!! I am with you now, i have put a thread on here about my dog too, i feel so lost without him even though i have 2 new ones the oldies have a huge pert of your heart all to themselves and no matter who else comes along i think that special bit is always meant for them!!

5. MySugar

MySugar PetForums Senior

ChristineC - thank you so much!

Matrix/Logan - That was Pepper I was talking about with drinking water, I was paranoid because of Sugar getting dehydrated. Didn't need to worry though, Pepper is fine.
    I've just been thinking about Sugar for some reason. Not really sure why.
    She went to sleep in April. So not that recently really. Just been on my mind.
    And don't worry, not upset me.

6. MySugar

MySugar PetForums Senior

Oops, just replied to your other post.

It is really tough isn't it. And you are right, they will always have a part of your heart. My Dad was devastated when our Bull Mastiff, Alex, died. He cried and that's not what my Dad does!

Sorry about your dog, I shall find your thread...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice