UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi My Cocker spaniel is six weeks pregnant for the 1st time. We have been told the pups should be able to be felt moving now. We have felt "bubbles" but not sure if this is the puppies. Can anyone shed some light.
Thanks

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Try to be careful feeling at this stage. Its hard as they are surrounded by fluid and by feeling with a little too much pressure you can cause harm to the pups.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Was totally new to all the breeding stuff but around day 52 I could feel wee faint kicks but they got stronger day by day and definitely knew it was them kicking in the late stages......got 8 gorgeous retriver pups now...11days old.:D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Tanya1989 and Callie for the advice. We have only lightly held our hand on her, we was too scared to press on so all should be well. Congratulation Callie on the birth of your pups, we are both anxious and excited!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
My girl is a small breed and is 8 weeks on monday. I started seeing feeling movement a few days ago but i havent seen any movement yet. x

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.