UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thx Rola..just having a bad night :( feeling lonely and sad and all alone

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you all.I feel so stupid. I cried when I saw all the replies. I can't rely on my real life friends to be there for me or my family.My older kids are at their Dad's today and I'm just feeling sad today-seems like everyone has someone except me. even my pets don't want cuddles today.I know-I'm being silly.I'll be ok tomorrow.

·
Owned by 4 cats :)
4,206 Posts
Thank you all.I feel so stupid. I cried when I saw all the replies. I can't rely on my real life friends to be there for me or my family.My older kids are at their Dad's today and I'm just feeling sad today-seems like everyone has someone except me. even my pets don't want cuddles today.I know-I'm being silly.I'll be ok tomorrow.
We all have days when we feel like we don't belong or we don't have anyone and its hard to get through the day. I hope the rest of your evening goes ok and that tomorrow is much better for you xx

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Not sure how you feel about hugs from strangers but I'll offer one too :)

I know how it feels when your pets are too busy when you want them to be snuggly, I've been replaced by a stagbar :rolleyes:

Do hope you feel more positive tomorrow, take care :)

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
Things will look brighter in the morning....for now, stay and have a laugh with us x
If she's relying on us to cheer her up, then the OP has come to the right place!!!! :yesnod:

And this one is just fer Me Lavs..... :lol:

·
Registered
26,620 Posts
You are NEVER alone when you have Pet Forum chums. :)
but you have to remember they also lie

hope you feel better soon.
you should spoil yourself and do something nice like a nice long bath or something.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.