Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Feel sorry for this doggy, he looks lovely too...

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by jemma_79, May 6, 2010.

1. jemma_79

jemma_79 PetForums VIP

2. PawsandPurrs-Bridgnorth

PawsandPurrs-Bridgnorth PetForums Member

I want him, I want him, But I cant :( Poor boy. He is stunning

3. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

i dont think that they dont want him hun, the fact is in this economic climate alot of people are moving to more affordable places and 99% of landlords are w*****s when it comes to pets :mad:

4. Muriel May

Muriel May Guest

He looks so sad as well. :(:(

5. hawksport

hawksport Banned

£35 including bed, bowls, toys and food. Nobody will rush into that without thinking will they.

6. Colliepoodle

Colliepoodle PetForums VIP

Exactly :rolleyes:

TBH unless they're going to vet prospective owners VERY thoroughly, the dog would probably be better off in rescue. I know rescues are overflowing but...

7. jemma_79

jemma_79 PetForums VIP

I'm just a sucker for poor little homeless animals. I've wanted a dog throughout adulthood, but don't believe that I would make a suitable owner due to the long hours I work. My Dad had a lovely dog - on my pic below - she died last year and I miss her... Poppy she was called. So I keep rabbits who love hopping round my garden and having lots of cuddles...

8. $hAzZa

$hAzZa Shan

I've been wanting a dog for years but I too face the same circumstances, not enough time to spare :( Although, my family have been considering hiring a dog walker to break the day up or ask a friendly neighbour to visit during the day :) So it could happen in the near future:rolleyes:

It's right in my opinion to put yourselves before your animals, even if it does mean giving them up. You have to think would you have done the same?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice