Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

feel like such a bad mummy

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by molly moo, Apr 8, 2011.

1. molly moo

molly moo PetForums Member

took molly and paddy to have their hair cut round at my mums as the groomer , my oh normal talks molly as am normal at work a knew she didn't like it as my oh said she gets upset . paddy went first no trouble at all . next mollys turn , well what a experience she was really upset and more than usual. i felt awful like it was all my fault i was putting her threw this but she needed her hair cut and now especially its getting warmer . my brother took other as i couldn't take it any more. my mum mention about getting calming tablets to relax her when she next has it done am just wondering if anybody got any advice

2. Sled dog hotel

Sled dog hotel PetForums VIP

You could try anxiety relief drops, they are used for fear of vets, grooming visits, they are supposed to be fast acting and non sedating, they are all natural containing chamomilla, veleriana, borax and veratum so all plant/herbal based and says it is ok to use with conventional medicine too.
    Might be worth a try Vet-Medic - the same medicines as your vet at consistently low prices.

3. molly moo

thanks for that i will have a look x

4. MissBexi

MissBexi PetForums VIP

What was she getting done at the groomers that made it so bad for her? I know we have a lot of dogs that come to our salon that can get quite anxious and upset but it's usually over a specific thing..

5. molly moo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice