Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Feed times..

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by 0310star, Jul 18, 2017.

1. 0310star

0310star PetForums Senior

Both of our dogs are fed raw, both love it, we have great results with it, but once of our dogs loves it a little too much and in the mornings is a total sod - she wakes us up at 5 without fail wanting to be fed and goes crazy until her food goes down :rolleyes:
    They have a mixer with their meat and I am wondering if maybe we should give just the mixer in the morning maybe and meat at dinner time (its the meat she loves so hoping the mixer may be 'boring' enough to calm her down in the mornings).
    Because she's a Rottweiler I want to stick to 2 feeds a day as the vet has advised this is best with them being prone to bloat, I also like feeding them twice a day so don't want to change this if we can help it.

Would it be ok to feed the mixer alone in the mornings, or maybe even a bonio in the mornings for breakfast? Any other ideas?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice