Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Fed up..

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by catz4m8z, Aug 30, 2013.

1. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

with all this summer...shouldnt it be over by now??:(

2. labradrk

labradrk PetForums VIP

Blimey, you are complaining about nice weather?? :eek:

3. fierceabby

fierceabby PetForums VIP

I absolutely LOVE autumn so, although I hate wishing time away, I am excited about cold crispy misty mornings..... pumpkins, halloween, guy Fawkes night, Children in Need, mulled wine, comfort food. It's my absolute favourite time of year so I'm looking forward to it.
    It's been nice to have a decent summer though - we were definitely overdue one!

4. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

I always complain about 'so called' nice weather!:eek:
    This morning it is so bright that you can hardly see and its warm enough to feel the precancerous cells developing....also the second I go outside Im eaten alive by mosquitos so have to cover myself in stanky insect repellant and guzzle anti histamines.:(

def not enjoying the nice weather!!:rolleyes:

5. Goldstar

Goldstar PetForums VIP

Well it's cold here today, been raining through the night too. Perfect duvet day :)

I'm having the weekend off from assignments :D

6. goodvic2

goodvic2 PetForums VIP

I love the summer.

The dogs spend all day in the garden, I love flip flops and summer drinks with friends. I love waking up to bright mornings.

But most of all I like to think of all the rescue dogs who are in kennels to be warm and not wet and cold :(

7. bearcub

bearcub PetForums VIP

I'm a bit fed up with it too tbh, the mosquitos are really bad here, in fact they say Kent will be the first place in the UK where Malaria comes back :eek: Everywhere that's nice to go with the dogs on a sunny day is full of children as it's still the summer holidays and the frigging council don't provide us with bins so we have to either drive our food waste to the tip or leave it for the maggots :scared:

Don't worry though I'll be ranting equally about autumn, winter and spring when the time comes :lol:

8. koekemakranka

koekemakranka PetForums VIP

Lol! Never heard anyone complain about the UK summer before :eek:. :p Our winter is almost over, just expecting a cold spell this weekend and then it should be done. Can't wait for the rains to start. There is nothing nicer than the smell and sound of an African rainstorm. ......:thumbup1:

9. cheekyscrip

cheekyscrip Pitchfork blaster

I love summer..even though my pesky brood is at home and must cartthem to the beach daily...

even though I have no moment peace....

maybe because they love it so ,so much?
    even with frontier closed it is still fun...

10. witchyone

witchyone PetForums VIP

I love all the seasons, each one has its own beauty :) Having said that I am not keen on overly hot weather, warm is nice but not sweltering hot. Love a good thunder storm though.

11. LolaBoo

LolaBoo PetForums VIP

Im fed up with it now totally over it, i want Autumn to hurry up its my favourite season all the gorgeous colours :)

12. grumpy goby

grumpy goby Grumpy wench.

Im hating the darker mornings :(

It feels like the middle of the night when my alarm goes off in the morning and I walk the dog!

13. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Its been horrendous this year for mozzies in Kent, hasnt it??
    TBH I might be less fed up if I wasnt getting so badly bitten. Never had a problem before but Im so lumpy and scarred that folk at work keep asking if I have chicken pox or fleas!:rolleyes:
    Ive never liked hot, bright weather though. Give me dark winter nights and Im happy!!:eek:

14. kathryn773

kathryn773 PetForums VIP

just for you,
    i put my sunshade away this morning! i believe summer is over.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice