Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Fed up of that boy!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PoisonGirl, May 1, 2011.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Every weekend now for a good few weeks it has either been me or the baby being woken up and not just once either :mad:

There is this little knobhead boy loser (I mean cruiser :rolleyes: ) with a rediculously loud exhaust (and irritating blue piercing headlights) going round and round.

Now the most of the boy losers just loser up and down the main street and loser about in the car park at the top of the town. Most of them have relatively normal exhausts.

But this tw@t has the loudest out of the lot and he is up and down my street because he is pals with someone on the street and he is also up and down the street that my street ends onto.

Someone had words with him last weekend cause on friday last week I was woken at 4am and so was a couple of other people so my friends boyfriend told him he better shut up cause their baby was due and she needs all the sleep she can get! Lol

Well was just sitting eating some rhubarb crumble, kids sleeping away when he gets to the top of the hill on the street that mine ends onto and completely revs the sh1t out of the car!!
    And that has woken the baby up :mad: :mad: it took me a wee while to get her to calm down as she was in hysterics from the fright she had.

So I thought well thats it, I've had enough. So I called the non emergency police and made a noise complaint.
    She told me she was going to notify the closest unit and have him cautioned.

So being nosey I went upstairs and opened my bedroom window, only to hear the tw@t booting it out the top of the town!
    And just to clarify how noisy his car is... ok so it is night and noise travels further, but between my house and tesco where he is, there is another street and a park the width is about 2 football pitches (but the other end is up hill) and (ok so there was no other traffic) the way the road goes is pretty much a straight line from where I am.. I could hear him for at least a mile and then the road goes down hill so I wouldn't have heard it anymore.

So now I don't know wether they stopped him or not! :rolleyes:
    But he better not come driving up and down my street with that exhaust that is clearly illegal because it is definitely louder than my neighbours who was told to change it.

2. shells

shells PetForums VIP

some people r just morons. however the next time he does thi report it and keep doing so he will soon get fed up xx

3. bullet

bullet PetForums VIP

He sounds like a right knobhead, a few small nails strategically placed might help:eek:

4. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

if you can get his reg plate get it and then report him to the police :) they will sort it and if he doesn't take the exhurst off and carries on report it again and they will take the car off him :)

5. poohdog

poohdog PetForums VIP

Get his reg.so the police can follow it up and don't get the wrong culprit..

6. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Yeah I will get his reg next time. OH is out so I couldn't even go and walk the dogs to get his reg.

They couldn't get the wrong guy, its a very small town and none of the boy losers have the same car, it wouldn't be cool :rolleyes: :lol:

7. Cockerpoo lover

Cockerpoo lover PetForums VIP

You should film it and post it on youtube and entitle it something like

"little boy racer is really a little boy loser" or

" Look at the ******** in his noddy car folks!"

or words to that effect :D:D

8. RockRomantic

RockRomantic Gobsh!te

ahh hun thats really crap :( maybe it mite be worth your neighbour reporting him to? Do you know who his friend is on your street? could you have a word with him to? Poor Anna :(

^ excellent advice :)

9. Ditsy42

Ditsy42 PetForums VIP

get the banana brigade onto this, they fit nicely in exhausts :D

Seriously though I feel ya pain, we sometimes get loosers cruising our estate at stupid oclock, or when nightclubs have kicked out they wander through the streets shouting n screaming on their way home, could cheerfully slap em all sometimes :)

10. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Well I took the dogs down the main street on the way to our walk tonight.
    Loser boy was losering up and down again. My phone had died so I had to go into the kebab shop to borrow a pen to write his number plate on my hand! Lol

Just as I was getting home, he went down the main street (bearing in mind that is two streets away (parallel ones that have about 6 houses widthways in between)
    He revved the car and made the exhaust bang. Dixie near enough opened the front door herself! :mad: stupid idiot.

Anyway I rang up and gave them his reg number and said he is currently driving loudly up and down the street.

I hope they get him this time.

I am going to keep phoning up until he takes his exhaust off or stops driving it.

11. skyblue

skyblue PetForums VIP

sounds like a right knob jockey

12. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

He looks like one too :lol:

I understand that here is boring for young guys still at home or whatever.
    I don't mind them using their own petrol driving up and down the street endlessly.
    But I do mind the ones that think they are oh too cool they are the ones most likely to cause an accident.
    And I do mind being woken up.

I hope his car falls apart.

13. rob158

rob158 PetForums VIP

Just go out and kick him in the baws :D

14. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

He doesn't look old enough for that to hurt :lol:

And obviously, his large exhaust is compensating for something he hasn't got, haha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice