Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Favourite Wainwrights flavour?

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by Stellabella, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Stellabella

Stellabella PetForums Senior

I'm thinking of trying Wainwrights Dry as it gets good reviews here and it's easier for me to get hold of than Arden Grange.

What flavours do your dogs like, and what do you like about the food? My guys aren't sensitive to anything and aren't fussy eaters, and I already use Wainwrights trays to mix with the kibble.

2. Mum2Heidi

Mum2Heidi PetForums VIP

Hi.

I feed all wet but my son uses WW dry. He prefers the rabbit one as when water is added it makes a bit of a gravy, more so than the other flavours. His vizsla seems to prefer it and so does her tum.:D

Hope this helps altho P@H are v good at exchanging so if you opted for one you weren't happy with, they would change it for you no matter how much you had used;)

3. missnaomi

missnaomi PetForums VIP

Rosie's favourite flavour is salmon and potato...Ringo's is duck. Neither really like the lamb...and neither do I - I hate the way it smells!!! The grain free turkey and veg one goes down well too.
    Naomi

4. Stellabella

Stellabella PetForums Senior

Thanks, I was thinking either rabbit or salmon! I'll probably go for the Salmon as Louis has an atrocious coat :eek:

It's good that they exchange - though mine will eat anything!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice