Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Favourite products?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by ac228, Oct 29, 2020.

1. ac228

ac228 PetForums Junior

What are some of your favourite cat products that your cats love?

Feeling like I need to spoil Arthur with a little something for settling in so well.
    I’d like to get him something that’d keep him entertained whilst we are all sleeping as he’s often quite active around then but also I’m just curious what your favourite cat products are so please rave about anything and everything!

2. Summercat

Summercat PetForums VIP

Whompingwillow likes this.
  3. ChaosCat

ChaosCat PetForums VIP

Both my cats love the stinky toys that @slartibartfast makes- here’s Annie with her twin:
    EAFBA91E-9419-4E85-8843-4BB38306A708.jpeg

And as @Summercat has said of her boys the toys made by @QOTN are firm favourites here, too.

Not a toy but very much loved is this scratcher:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/PetFusion-Scratcher-Construction-significantly-alternatives/dp/B004X6UEH6/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=C1AAJNY61OM&dchild=1&keywords=cardboard+scratcher+bed+for+cats&qid=1604035432&sprefix=cardboard+scratcher,aps,173&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExOTYxNFoySldMNlkzJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMDc3MTg3MUZHWkMwU1dTQko5TCZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMzE5MzQ2MzFXOFpFOUoxM0tRTSZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

We have two very well used ones and they are still going strong after two years, so definitely worth the money. They are used as favourite beds and, of course, as scratchers.

4. slartibartfast

slartibartfast The House of Morningstar, Lucifer Morningstar

Valerian stinkbombs are the sh.., well, they are awesome and cats love them.

ChaosCat likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice