Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Favourite Music Album at the moment and last one you bought?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jackie99, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Jackie99

Jackie99 PetForums VIP

As the title says what is your favourite album right now and what was the last album you bought and was it any good????
    Looking to treat myself to some much needed new music but haven't bought an album in years and years!!!!

2. witchyone

witchyone PetForums VIP

Recently bought ELO's greatest hits :eek: I love it though. Before that Joe Bonamassa, Sloe Gin. Great album if you are into rock/guitar. Would put it on if I could only find it. Got two shelves stacked with cd's and not in any order :eek:

Ah found it !!!

#2 witchyone, Aug 26, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
  3. button50

button50 PetForums VIP

Passenger. All the little lights.

Love this album so much saw him live last year when he supported Ed Sheeran my absolute favorite at the moment.

4. Calinyx

Calinyx PetForums VIP

Emeli Sande. I even listened to it whilst getting an MRI scan back in July.:eek:

5. CavalierOwner

CavalierOwner PetForums VIP

Last album I bought was Justin Timberlakes new one, it's ok but the songs are sooooo long most of them are like 7 or 8 mins long. :eek:

Ooh don't know whether I could choose a favourite album, I like far too many, I love music.

6. Jackie99

Jackie99 PetForums VIP

I'd never heard of them until someone pointed their album out to me and I went and listened to a few of their tracks on You Tube. I love 'Let her go' :) Their music is really easy listening

7. Jackie99

Jackie99 PetForums VIP

She does have a really lovely voice. Hope the scan went ok.
    I'm hopeless with picking CD's. I like Coldplay but you buy their album and end up only liking two of the songs. Same with CD's like Now 85 etc. Lots and lots are fillers. Hence me not having bought an album in years but want something new where I can put the CD on go in the garden and not need to fast forward to much!!

8. button50

button50 PetForums VIP

The whole album is brilliant i dont skip a single song.

9. jon bda

jon bda Guest

Last album we bought as well! As for a fave album at the moment...i tend more just to get it all on the PC and listen to random tracks off all different ones to be fair...
    :)

10. Jackie99

Jackie99 PetForums VIP

Ha that is me as well. Just listen to all my fave tracks on You Tube. I like variety. But sometimes you feel like putting a good CD on and just getting on with something and leaving it run.

11. Leanne77

Leanne77 PetForums VIP

The last album I bought was Justin Timberlake's 20/20 Experience - cant say i've actually listened to it other than the singles from it.

I dont have a favourite album at the moment, I just tend to alternate older CD's when i'm in the car but I mainly listen to the radio.

12. CavalierOwner

CavalierOwner PetForums VIP

I like the song strawberry bubblegum :D

13. Plebob

Plebob PetForums Member

My favourite newish ones at the moment are Imagine dragons, Lana del Rey and Will.i.am. You could also check out Scouting For Girls greatest hits - some fantastic tracks there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice