UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Sois pas chiant, chéri.
12,133 Posts
Pickled onion Monster Munch, McCoy's steak or mini cheddars, although not strictly a crisp, completely ideal in cheese sandwiches!

Or retro shake the salt from the little blue sachet onto plain crisps! Yum!

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Pickled onion , Bovril , salt n vinegar ....... and years ago Savoury vinegar oh memories lol ..... going to the co-op and redeeming Green Shield Stamps :D Age shining thru :001_smile:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also I dont know if they still do them these days but back when I was in school they used to sell crisps called 'Bikers' and they were spicy flavour, god I miss them!

·
Registered
12,965 Posts
I used to love cheese n onion ringos when I was a kid - I had a huge craving for them when I was pregnant - and they had changed them completely :cryin:

Now its usually salt n vinegar or ready salted Walkers - although I tried Lays in America (US version of Walkers) and they were so much nicer - really light and crispy, and just altogether yummier :D

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
I'm allergic to potatoes, so can only have corn snacks as a rule.....

I love Doritos chilli heat wave too and wotsits. I am also rather fond of parsnip crisps, but wished they made them in flavours rather than just ready salted :(

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
I'm allergic to potatoes, so can only have corn snacks as a rule.....

I love Doritos chilli heat wave too and wotsits. I am also rather fond of parsnip crisps, but wished they made them in flavours rather than just ready salted :(
Honey glazed would be an interesting one!! :) What would like to have as a different flavour?

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Or retro shake the salt from the little blue sachet onto plain crisps! Yum!
You see the problem with the salt and shake, is there salt never covers all the crisps, so you get some crisps which are just plain and ick!

For me, its either walkers salt and vinergar, or prawn cocktail, pickled onion monster munch or mini chedders.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.