Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Fat Pets on Sky Real Lives

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by ad_1980, Jul 11, 2009.

1. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

I just watched this today - i knew it was shown before but i never got the chance to watch it - until today.

And i have to say it really angers me that people can be so stupid to make their dogs that fat! And why are they that fat? Because the stupid idiots consistently spoil these dogs!

Why do people bother owning dogs if they can't look after them properly. They probably do look after them, but they don't go the right way about it. Don't you all agree?

2. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

There is no excuse for a allowing a dog to get fat, what really annoys me is if some one saw a dog the was emaciated the owners would be reported and hopefully dealt with but no one ever thinks of doing the same for fat/obese dogs WHY i wonder, because its a crime just the same.

3. Nicky09

Nicky09 PetForums VIP

Is that the one with the huge rottie he's not fat he's magnificent, the poor cavalier who couldn't even lie down properly they brought in a nutritionist and then gave him a whole human chocolate birthday cake and the cat.

4. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

That's the epi i saw yep :) Poor cav and poor rottie!!!!

5. Nicky09

Nicky09 PetForums VIP

It nearly made me sick I was horrified especially when they had the rottie in the groomers and the woman said he was too fat and the owner was just "oh you're only saying that because the cameras are here." Erm no shes saying that because you're killing your dog.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice