UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok this is a silly thread LOL
I can;t resist though , not to do a bit of writing ...
My OH brought a bag of Haringtons complete food the other day . I thought ok I will give it a try and give to my monkeys as a in between breakfast and tea time a snack ....
Brew and Kia loved , I meant they love this food really really bad ( I wait some reviews from you guys in regards with haringtons dry food) .
So I decided last night to give them a scope of haringtons mixed up with chicken , raw carrot and some yorkshire puddings . They ate (I think if they could even the dish ) .

This should be fine , BUT bloody hell what a fall morning I had . Brewster gets very very windy from the food . ANd my god I had to open the window so bad was the smell ....

I had him for a pee wee in the garden and now I go get dressed to take him for a good run out ....

·
Registered
13,034 Posts
Probably the "silent but deadly" variety. Heidi does them after a bit of liver so liver is off the menu. My excuse is that to produce something as smelly as that, bellyache must be involved and I wouldnt want to give my baby a tummy ache :lol:.

My last little dog bless here could never understand what she had done and used to whip around and clean her bottom looking for the mess that she thought she had made. What a refined little soul she was .............

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just come back with the monkeys .....

OK might sound gross but the quantity of poo he has done , makes me be jealous LOL

I have o admit I fill up yesterday the dishes and Kia (which usually dose not move from the dish till she finishes of)had left a quarter of the content in her dish and brewster toped up so .... I will see tonight and tomorrow , if this farting bit goes on I wont give them harisons any more ....

·
Registered
205 Posts
i don't know why, but dogs farting is really funny. especially if they get themselves into a wierd position to make the offending noise/smell. :D

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know what you mean , Brew and kia always loose there winds when they jump on sofa or go up the satires . But brew is not silent always and it is funny he dose not even jump , he is natural , he drops them and behaves like nothing happen ..... makes me giggle every time it dose it .

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I usually give them chappie and wagg as a snack but I change with harringtons and brew seems to be farting for england , Kia is fine , but this one all mighty god ....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.