Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

FAO Vickyb

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by SLB, Feb 8, 2012.

1. SLB

SLB PetForums VIP

How's Ernie going? Did the book arrive yet? And have you started yet? You've been very quiet so I assume he's been good?

2. SLB

SLB PetForums VIP

This got lost I think - VICKY!!!! :D

3. vickieb

vickieb PetForums VIP

Helloooooo :D

It's not arrived as yet :( but ernie has been quite well behaved for over a week now. I started whistle training which he is VERY responsive to :)

The dummy thing I holding back on until the book comes as he just chews it :rolleyes:

One thing that I'm worried about is over the last few days ernie has been set upon by dogs he is usually friendly with :confused: not sure if it's him giving funny signals or the other dogs. He got bitten on the nose during a scuffle :(

4. SLB

SLB PetForums VIP

He's just growing up, Louie gets it often and did it to another dog the other day.. just finding their feet, it's normal..

5. vickieb

vickieb PetForums VIP

Ahhh good. I shouldn't have typed that he was being good !

He just stole my asda catalogue and it's now in shreds :rolleyes:

And right now is now running about like cock of the north with a sock he has pinched from the washer !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice