Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

FAO....Secret Santa Members.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by xxwelshcrazyxx, Feb 1, 2012.

1. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Just and update needed in here, I was wondering if all the member's who didn't receive their gift's before Xmas have NOW received them? I posted my gift off on 9th December and my person still haven't received that present, I am so mad about that one as there was a beautiful bottle of perfume in there, bloody postal services are getting worse.
    I have reposted another Secret Santa Present to my person and also did one for another member in here who didn't get their's either, I didn't want them going without.
    I am hoping they would of got them by now as they were sent via recorded delivery.
    Crossing fingers and hoping you all will post in here to give update please.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Balto-x

Balto-x PetForums VIP

Hello :D

I got mine Yesterday guessing it's from u :D

Thank you very much for everything in there :D

Xx

3. Iluvmypets

Iluvmypets PetForums Member

*Coughs.. my Mercedes didn't come......

4. xxwelshcrazyxx

Your very welcome, so sorry you didn't it tet the first one, it had lovely stuff in it too, but if it still comes through then keep it okay. xxx Did you like the Ring For Sex bell hahahahaahaha

Oh bugger didn't they park it outside your house Monday at 4pm, I will have to get back onto the Merc Garage and complain ;) :D :D

5. MCWillow

MCWillow PetForums VIP

Snap :lol:

Will be posting mine recorded delivery tomorrow, as the item I was waiting for only arrived today :rolleyes:

6. xxwelshcrazyxx

I just noticed Puple x said she was leaving as she felt that she was being ignored on threads, she said she was poorly aswel, she said she may come back in the future but it is highly unlikely, that is a shame that she would feel like that, I do hope she comes on to say she received her gift just so I know. What a pity loose a member like that. :(

7. MCWillow

MCWillow PetForums VIP

Exactly that - great minds think alike :thumbup:
    I hope it cheers her up a bit while she is in hospital, and at least she will know that people do care :)

8. Lavenderb

Lavenderb PetForums VIP

Nice try :001_tongue:

9. xxwelshcrazyxx

Shame she feels like she is being ignored on threads. God I get ignored on ALOT of mine, ;) I wonder why:D It just don't bother me anymore, you can't expect everyone to agree to everything you type out, Got to be honest some threads I see and reply on others and then forget to go back to the other one, then that previous one goes so far down the list I can never see it. Just how it goes on here..............I hope she comes back and dont let that stop her from being in here.

10. Balto-x

Balto-x PetForums VIP

Haha I did lol opened it infront of the inlaws didn't go down to well lol must think I am a write kinky bugger now :D
    I loved the pp tights :D

My Ss was my Lil babies hope u got it and likes the stuff inside :D

Xx

11. xxwelshcrazyxx

In the first parcel, I stuck some condom's in for a laugh, it said some thing funny on the front of the packet (novelty one's)..........lololol It was supposed to be a little clue as to who sent it to you lololol. I bet the post man is wearing them now. :eek: :D
    I am glad you liked it all, wasnt sure if you wore makeup or nails or what you were into etc, so just took a chance and bought it all. :D

12. Mr Gizmo

Mr Gizmo Body of a Buddah.

I thought I posted on this from work but obviously didn't click submit.:confused:
    Just to update I'm still gift free.
    But with everything else that is going on at the moment it's not so important.:(

13. Mr Gizmo

Mr Gizmo Body of a Buddah.

Just bumping this up for a final time as it seems to be all over and done with.
    Also like to know if everyone is now sorted out and finished.:confused:

14. Thanks Mr Gizmo for bumping up this thread as I totally forgot to thank my Secret Santa Balto-x.

Thank you so much for the pressies Balto-X. I love them. The rottweiler pillow has kind of got stolen by Gizmo who thinks it is his and sleeps on it most nights:D. Will have to get a picture up and show you. The calender is soo cute. I keep getting it down and looking through the pictures as i'm too impatient to wait untill the next month to see another picture:D

Purple X. I was your Secret Santa:D I'm sorry I was late sending it but I was feeling really unwell shortly after saying I wanted to do the secret santa and was spending a lot of time going to and from the hospital for various tests and then had an awful reaction to the flu and pnuemonia jab I was given so couldn't buy it untill just before xmas and send just after. I hope you liked them x

15. Dylan & Daisy

Dylan & Daisy PetForums VIP

Always knew you were a big softie :w00t: ;) :D xxxxx

16. xxwelshcrazyxx

I sent her one aswel, I did mention I wasnt her proper SS but as she didnt get anything I sent her a gift just in case the post office didnt send anything to her. I did notice on her page that she said she was leaving the forum and may not come back, so hopefully she will sign in and see this and say she got yours (and mine lolol). xxx

17. MCWillow

MCWillow PetForums VIP

I did too! I hope she got her pressies, but she did say she was going into hospital on 28th Jan for about 6 weeks - so we may not hear anything for a while anyway xx

18. I'm sorry that you had to send her a SS as well. I did do a thread to let my SS and cat SS know I had the presents and was going to send them as soon as I could as I was feeling unwell at the time. I was going to send personal PM's but it wouldn't of been a SS then:D I then became worse so couldn't go out and I also thought Purple X pressie didn't look much (although it was) so got her something else to add to it and to say sorry for receiving it late. Do you know when you last spoke to her? I so hope she got it ok. I hope she comes back on to let us know.

19. Hope she is ok. Did you do the cat SS as well mcwillow? Just trying to find the thread but can't see it. Just want to check my three cats I sent to got their pressies ok as well. One was sent overseas so may of took a while to get over there. If someone could find the thread for me and post it on here that would be great.

20. MCWillow

MCWillow PetForums VIP

#20 MCWillow, Feb 15, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice