UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, he's grown a wee bit!! :eek: He is so handsome!! :001_wub:
I know I messaged his breeder on Saturday after we had him weighed, she doesn't think his dad weighs much more than him. :) BTW his dad only just celebrated his 2nd birthday so he's still got some growing to do. :D

Her words were "I think he's going to be a big lad" :D:D:D

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts
I know I messaged his breeder on Saturday after we had him weighed, she doesn't think his dad weighs much more than him. :) BTW his dad only just celebrated his 2nd birthday so he's still got some growing to do. :D

Her words were "I think he's going to be a big lad" :D:D:D
I think so, too! :eek: How much does he weigh now? :)

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
Oh gosh how fab is he!! Thank you so much for these.
He is lookng so well, you must be thrilled. He is quite at home with your son I see too, Thomas is like that. Happy to be in the thick of it. :D
I have to admit, I am developing a MC love these days. I just wonder if one may be a bit too much for my stressy husband haha. It took 2 years to persuade him to agree to Thomas, and thank goodness Thomas is a well behaved boy. he's no bother at all, I don't think hubby would be too happy with an unruly cat :crazy:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.