Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

FAO Kenzie and any other pool rollers!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by 5headh, Oct 23, 2012.

1. 5headh

5headh PetForums VIP

AHAHAHAHAHA! Just realised I wrote 'Pool' rollers...

Hey!

Woody here, my mum took me and Alfred on this really big walk this morning it was REALLY muddy, mum even nearly fell over too ( :p )
    Before we went out mum made sure to get the 'muddy paws' dog wipes out the cupboard ready to wipe our feet.
    Me and Alfred did lots of running, then when mum was practicing recall with Alfred, and i went exploring a found a big big pile of fox poop.

This was me before;
    [​IMG]@

This was me after;
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mum said I smelt disgusting, i made her feel sick, i think i smelt lovely and all the girl doggies would be after me!

Once we got him she stuck me in the dreaded shower!

She muttered something about the wipes being a waste... :confused:

Love Woody xx

2. moonviolet

moonviolet PetForums VIP

Nice job Woody, very thorough work , nice even coverage a professional job.

AmberNero likes this.
  3. 5headh

5headh PetForums VIP

Why thank you! I thought i did a good job too, kept going back to make sure i hadnt missed a bit!

4. GingerRogers

GingerRogers PetForums VIP

If only they would pool roll after, its very muddy here as well as it rained all day Sunday, i thought I was going over a couple of times too!! Ginge rolled in a big soppy cow pat :eek:hmy: but as we had a friend over from France, we put her in her crate with her tea and went out for a pint :eek:, she had cleaned up by the time we got back :D

5. 5headh

5headh PetForums VIP

I bet it smelt horrible when you got back?!

Woody stank i put him in the garden, gave Alfred a shower then put Woody in the shower! They're all fast asleep now!

6. GingerRogers

GingerRogers PetForums VIP

Not really, after all its only grass - I have found of all the poos sheep & cow are the least offensive.

I am quite upset that she doesn't have the clean puppy smell she had when we got her, :( despite the fact that she lived on a farm then, she smells more of dyke water now.

7. LinznMilly

LinznMilly Moderator
    Staff Member

Hey Woody.

I can obviously tell you're a pro at poo rolling. I, too, love the fun of rolling around, but I only ever find mud to roll around in. I also appear to have a habit of doing so only when I'm on the flexi lead, so I tend to get all tangled up and have to look pitifully at mam to come to my rescue. I did once manage to make such a good job that my mam said I stank (like it's a bad thing? :confused: ) and like you, I ended up in the dread shower :scared: :eek:

I must take some tips from a pro such as yourself (mam says something about being over her dead body? :confused: )

Your's affectionately,

Milly Lurcher

8. 5headh

5headh PetForums VIP

I love the clean puppy smell, alfreds soon disapeared :(

I guess so, fox poo is definately the worse! blurgh

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice