Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

FAO dh.dti...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Magik, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Magik

Magik Guest

Come on darren lets get this over with... you've only got a few posts to hit VIP first... stop dragging it out - I'm letting you win anyway!!!

2. Magik

Magik Guest

What's up party pooper? Have you fallen out with me? you're not even eating my soup!!! I'll tone down my language...

3. Magik

Magik Guest

we've kissed and made up... you can reply now... only 49 posts to go!!!

4. You sound nervous, brother

5. Magik

Magik Guest

I'm letting him win. He's not replying to this thread because he knows he'll have to acknowledge that fact!!

6. He's upset with you and left the Forum

7. Magik

Magik Guest

no he's not - he likes me really but is just a little jealous of my greatness which has caused him all this confusion!

8. OK - will wait for him till lunch time

9. Magik

Magik Guest

he'll be back - at least for the soup!!

10. Magik

Magik Guest

it wouldn't suprise me if you had a gun!!

11. Esined

Esined PetForums VIP

ok kiddies behave now!!!!!!! you know your brother cant resist a dare!!!!!! which iam sure that was why magik asked what he did, even Darren likes to give him Dares,:D:cool:

12. Magik

Magik Guest

yes... tell em mum, I've been picked on big time today

13. I dont have it actually, but being your sister - I can use it no probs....:D

14. :D
    Mommy - do you remember when many years ago you used to give us some change for sweeties.....Wes did spent it on that cr////p, I spent it on shooting:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice