UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI! Alfred here! (for the 2nd time, i typed it all once and my paws deleted it) :mad:

Its my first time here posting on my own, normally its my mummy!

Me and mummy are doing this special journey next year in May, were riding from John'O'Groats to Lands End, for charity, mum said something about shes raising money for sumin called 'mind'? i dunno, she muttered something about them helping people with mental health problems like her? :confused:
Anyway, she told me if I was going to come with here I had to help a charity too, so I chose 'Wellingborough Dog Welfare' they are a small charity to help dogs that arents as lucky as me, they only have 12 kennels but a relatively quick turn over with a few sticky dogs!
Everything they have is relied on donations from the toys to yummy chews and going to see the nasty vets for stabby needles!

I have my own crate on the back of mums bike and she said shes taking me with her to help her, apparently i make her feel better when shes having a bad day and just wants to give up? So Im working really? right? ;)

Its taking alot of planning and organising, Im helping of course, I mean apparently I cant take ALL my toys :yikes: Everything we do is posted on our special page, we update it all the time and during our journey we will post lots of photos and information on how to sponsor me or mummy!
Please like our page and share around!
https://www.facebook.com/ridingformindjog?ref=hl

Thank you for looking it means alot to me, even more than chicken wings... so mummy says :drool:

Lots of licks and cuddles

Master Alfred Sausage!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Mum says I can reply as long as I don't chew the mouse too much. My name is Jackson. I think this is great Alfred - your own personal chauffeur. All you've got to do is sit there and wave a paw at passers by. Your Mum sounds like a really fab person and well fit too. Best of luck to you both. I assume she hasn't told you about the strict diet you'll be going on so you don't get fat and slow her down?

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mum says I can reply as long as I don't chew the mouse too much. My name is Jackson. I think this is great Alfred - your own personal chauffeur. All you've got to do is sit there and wave a paw at passers by. Your Mum sounds like a really fab person and well fit too. Best of luck to you both. I assume she hasn't told you about the strict diet you'll be going on so you don't get fat and slow her down?
:O DIET?!
No she did not! I better be having words with her! I love my food! Just munched some chicken actually!

Thank you for the good luck im all excited i get to look after my mum like she does me :001_wub:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Murphy here!!
Mam has liked your face book page and shared it, apparently I'm not trusted to go on facebook :p
I'm jealous of you your trip sounds like a huge adventure!!

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Murphy here!!
Mam has liked your face book page and shared it, apparently I'm not trusted to go on facebook :p
I'm jealous of you your trip sounds like a huge adventure!!
:O She doesnt really let me go on facebook, just posts loads of photos of me on there... how rude right?!
Say thanks to your mum :D

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Alfred you are verrrrry good looking - will get Mum to share FB page now. She's eating again! And no, I'm just neutered that's all, plays hell with my hormones , Love Jackson

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alfred you are verrrrry good looking - will get Mum to share FB page now. She's eating again! And no, I'm just neutered that's all, plays hell with my hormones , Love Jackson
Thank you :eek:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Have you got any pictures of how you carry Alfred? Not sure Barney would like being on our bikes, but I am intrigued!

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Have you got any pictures of how you carry Alfred? Not sure Barney would like being on our bikes, but I am intrigued!
He goes in an aircraft vari kennel, secured to the back of the bike.
Havent got any photos, as its not on the bike at the moment due to it being far to cold/wet to take him out! :p
And dont want to leave it on when im not using it and it going rusty.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.