Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Family of Chi's looking for forever homes

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by cazzajack, May 11, 2010.

1. cazzajack

cazzajack PetForums Member

Sophie is a 7 year old female Chihuahua. Her owners are moving into new accomodation and cannot take her with them, so she has to be rehomed, together with Mo, and Mia, another two females, and Olly, a three year old male. The four of them are all related and have always lived together, so ideally we would like them to be rehomed in pairs. Mia and Sophie are mother and daughter and should be rehomed together, and we'd like Olly and Mo to be together too. We would rather rehome them with children aged 10 plus and to someone who is familira or has researched the breed type. None of these little guys can live with cats.

Could you give these little dogs a new home of their own?

[​IMG]

Home - All Dogs Matter, London Dog Rescue

2. fatdog72

fatdog72 PetForums Newbie

hi ive been on the website you suggested and i cannot find these dogs anywhere can you please advise me on how to get in touch.
    many thanks
    simon

3. JSR

JSR PetForums VIP

Caroline might be worth contacting The Little Dog rescue (or let me know and I'll ring Chris myself) cos they have waiting lists for dogs like these...in fact me personally was on the waiting list but then a certain young Lurcher stayed so I had to put my want of a Chi on hold!!!! :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice