UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Rachel and our family of 2 children and a lovely natured springer spaniel boy are looking for a small dog something like a yorkshire terrier or a little cross dog, must be good with kids and other dogs and also house trained too. Can give a little dog the best life in the world, we have the beach, park and lots of fun stuff to do.. our springer is very lively and loves to play so a little dog will have a best friend! Our springer is a good friend of my friends yorkshire terrier and he cries to see him when it is time to go home... desperatley searching for the right little dog, if anyone could help please email me... If someone can help us find a little dog we can give it an extra fun, spoilt rotten, perfect forever home in which they deserve.
I dont drive so if you live local (wallasey) i can come pick it up or if you could drop the doggie off i will be willing to pay petrol money!
We are so desperate to give a little dog a new best friend, a lovely loyal family and will be cared for, loved, spoilt rotten but best of all a secure forvever home xx

I hope someone can help us find the right little doggie!
please email me on [email protected]
or phone or txt 07805528609
Many thanks

rachel

G

·

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
I hope that you are successful in your search and welcome to PF. I have to say that I'd take your phone number and email address off if I were you, they are accessible to anyone.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Really hope you find your new family member, there are loads of little ones in rescue who I'm sure would be delighted to join you :) The only thing I maybe wouldn't get too hung up about is the house trained, even the best dog in the world who has never had an accident indoors can suddenly go backwards after the upheaval of moving homes. We've had 2 Yorkie x JRT and that terrier spirit is hard to beat, they always seem to be planning their next lot of mischief ;)

Good luck :D

·
Registered
16,347 Posts
I hope that you are successful in your search and welcome to PF. I have to say that I'd take your phone number and email address off if I were you, they are accessible to anyone.
I was just going to say the same thing - please remove personal contact details from the forum, especially your mobile number!

Good luck in your search, I hope you find the perfect dog soon :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.