Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Families, who'd have em eh?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Starlite, May 31, 2010.

1. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

Well apparently the last time i was in my sisters house Shorty bit one of my nephews which is news to me! :eek:

Last time i was in Shorty my ma and nephew were out my sisters front garden playing with a ball, Shorty came in sat next to me but the wee man kept pestering him so i told him to sod off.
    He didnt listen and Shorty was getting fed up so she barked at him to get him to back off.

My sister was pi$$ed at the wkend (she doesnt drink often) and told my ma that Shorty was dangerous because she bit th wee man when she only barked at him!

Im soo fed up with my family. Since my da died i have really tried to keep in with my sisters and brother but my sister Sarah is so ******* twisted, i dunno what to do :(

2. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

ignore her, you know shorty better than them and you were with him the whole time so try not to let it upset you too much

3. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Ignore her and carry on as you are, he would of been marked if the dog had bitten him, so dont worry about it, if he didnt keep provoking the dog then it wouldnt of barked to warn him off, with your sister it sounds like a bit of jealousy over something??? You may have what she wants lolol Dont let it worry you to much.

4. Maiisiku

Maiisiku Banned

I know it's easier said than done but ignore her. I'm sure it will blow over. If she keeps pestering about the dog tell her you know he didn't as you were there.

5. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

i cant believe she would talk about my dog tho, she knows that is the worst thing she could do :(
    My nephew was laughing after she barked at him saying she had a loud voice, what a killer eh lol?

Theres always something, she took out a littlewoods account in my name and spent £600 on it and didnt pay a penny towards it. And she claimed i was the selfish one as i told her if she didnt pay it i would contact the police as im not having debt collectors chasing me!

I dont want to ignore her as she's my sister and then i wont see my nephews.. AAAAARGHHH I CANT WIN WITH HER!!! :mad:

6. xxwelshcrazyxx

No just ignore the remarks she gives you, not to ignore her altogether. Rise above it.

7. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

I wish i could ignore her remarks Welshy but she really knows how to bait me tbh

Families eh?

8. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

tell her she has got it muddled up and her son actually bit shorty not shorty bit her son...

:D

9. xxwelshcrazyxx

You need to give it back to her, so if she says anything to you again and starts to push your button, have a sentance ready to throw back at her, not in a nasty way but enough to get a dig back. :thumbup:

10. bullet

bullet PetForums VIP

Dont worry. i hardly ever talk to two of my brothers, cos they're very manipulative, when one remarried we were invited to the wedding, and back at thier house was a big board with pictures of all the family and thier other halves on, but the one with me and the mrs had been cut to leave her out, the mrs crime was because she still talked to his ex mrs:mad:

11. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

huh !!! thats damn nasty !!!!!!:(

12. bullet

bullet PetForums VIP

It was, they try to do nasty, subtely, if thats how you spell it:eek:

13. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

that very much sounds like my family bullet. I dont want to fall out with any of them and they know it so take full advantage.

Im just a pushover that way i guess .. :blush:

14. luvmydogs

luvmydogs PetForums VIP

Oh most of my family don't talk to me any more. Long story, started when my mother died. I was devastated at first, and it still hurts when there are weddings etc of neices and nephews and I'm not invited, but I can do nothing (short of grovel for something I didn't do) to change them, so I'd rather be away from them.

15. bullet

bullet PetForums VIP

too easy going, thats me, so its easier to keep them at a safe distance:D

16. MissShelley

MissShelley PetForums VIP

It's so sad when a death causes rifts, I bet your Mum would hate what they are doing to you :( always say that the only person you need to please in this life is yourself :) The same happened to me after my Dad died. My brothers for whatever turned selfish... And nothing has changed over the years, I won't go in to details about it. The only time I see them is if they need Jon to fix or 'borrow' something. Last time it happened my one brother blanked me, all he was worried about was getting his laptop fixed, despite my trying to talk to him... Afterwards I thought stuff it, don't need you.

My neice has recently had a baby and my other brother got arsey because I hadn't seen her or the baby! despite the fact that me and Jon work a good 40 hours a week each, and weekends are spent catching up with ourselves and our own kids.... Wanted to know what i'd been doing - "um working!" I could tell him and his wife didn't believe me when I said i'd had no messages from my neice ( Facebook is how they communicate! long standing joke between me and my Mum, if ya want to know what's going in then log in to Facebook, they posted about my Great Nieces birth before actually telling anyone lol )... Which is ok, cos it's just another excuse for his wife to slag me off lol, I just can't do right for doing wrong, and i'm not being funny but they never ever bother with my kids, they've never once sent them a message asking of they are ok, or ask how they are doing... My eldest went to Germany and Poland recently, not one asked if he had a good trip, and not one asks how Mikey is getting on in his GCSE's yet i'm supposed to bend over backwards for theirs! don't think so lol...

Now I just concetrate on the people who matter and that's Jon and our two lovely lads, my Mum and Jon's family :)

Sorry for going off on one Starlite :) just say stuff the lot of 'em and they will need you before you need them xxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice