Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Fake tan!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by nic101, May 5, 2010.

1. nic101

nic101 PetForums VIP

naturally i look like a vampire. pale. very pale. :/

I have tried the st tropez tan tonight (i have tried tons of brands) and its fab :D

really nice, light colour (i dont want to go too dark/jordan tango)... however! when your doing it yourself.... how the heck can you tan your back without using a 'spray' tan? (im using the one out of a bottle?!)

my arms dont stretch that far!!! :lol:

??

2. mellimoo

mellimoo PetForums Junior

Hmmm! good point there ! lol i never use the stuff im naturaly dark skinned anyway and when i catch the sun well lets just say if i smiled then yourd see me ha ha ha .........

I've seen some girls walking around with fake tan on recently and me and OH had to laugh as the were walking around like streaky bits of bacon ha ha ...

I don't make a habbit of mocking people but this perticular girl thought she must of had to stop at the jaw line as she had covered all her face and her arms and legs but forgot about the rest of her body hahahaha , so while sitting in maccyD's i did try NOT! to spit my burger all over OH's face as she walked past.........:D

3. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

ive seen people use a towel to rub it over their back and it does work!

im so pale as well :( I use Fake Bake Beyond Bronze, you get the exfoliator, moisturiser and tanning lotion for £14 :thumbup:

4. nic101

nic101 PetForums VIP

thanks all :)

ive woken upt his morning with anice natural!!! healthy tan :)

wont be putting any more on for a few days though :)

will have alook today in boots see if i can get a spray version jut for my back!!

towel is a great idea though! :)

5. Milly22

Milly22 PetForums VIP

I have only ever had one, just before I went on holiday, I had a lady do it which was quite embarrassing and it's the only holiday I have been on and seemed to get paler by the day! :D

6. kellyrich

kellyrich PetForums VIP

Im like you, bright white! lol and i hate it!

I use and have used for the past 10 years or so rimmell sunshimmer, its about a fiver for a tube and lasts ages and i swear by it! I use it all the time its instant and it washes off but its a really nice colour and doesnt streak! :)

Although now the wether is getting better i have a spray tan about once every other week! Its great, she comes round to my house and shes done within 5 mins and lasts all week long! I always get one done the day before i go on holiday otherwise i just stand out like a sore thumb lol!! :eek:

I get my OH to do my back when i need it doing!

I hate being sooo white! :(

7. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

i also hate been like a milk bottle, but im rubbish with any tanning stuff, ive even tried the moisturiser that build up gradually and i still end up streaky lol

8. hayleyb

hayleyb PetForums VIP

hmmm i have never tried this one. like you im naturally pale i use the moisturiser ones but i go blotchy alot of the times.

i get oh to do my back or i stretch to get my hand round my shoulder and then up my back.

i probably end up with a line where ive missed lol

9. nic101

nic101 PetForums VIP

i have bought the spray one for my back and legs..

i think ive overdone my face a tad lmao... howver it blends in so it will be ok :lol:

10. hayleyb

hayleyb PetForums VIP

did you get the full pack?

i watched a video of how to apply it on their website and jst wondered if you thougth it was tedious? looks like its hard work to get done

11. nic101

nic101 PetForums VIP

i got a spray and the one i used last night (which is fab!)

i just want a VERY light tan - just to take the edge off the vamp look :lol:

i dont mind being pale if im honest - just sick of the comments of "are you ill"?

no ijust have to look like im dead. :thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice