Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Fairy House

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Chillicat, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Chillicat

Chillicat PetForums VIP

I will be taking my homemade fairy house into work tomorrow for our nursery garden and I'm quite impressed with my effort if I do say so myself :Smuggrin
    We have a small 'secret garden' at the bottom of our nursery garden and we are turning it into a fairy garden.
    All the staff have made fairy houses and doors, the children don't know anything about it and are in for a real surprise. We are spending this week sorting out the garden whilst we are closed for the week, I am so looking forward to seeing the children's reactions next week. :D
    20170410_091619.jpg

lullabydream and lymorelynn like this.
  2. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

That's lovely. Hope you get lots of fairies moving in and the children enjoy the surprise :)

Chillicat likes this.
  3. Chillicat

Chillicat PetForums VIP

I think we are more excited about the children's reactions then anything else, but knowing the littlies we have, they will probably be nonplussed about our efforts :Hilarious
    The fairies have lots of choice we have about 15 houses :Jawdrop for them to choose from :D

lymorelynn likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice