Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Fading kittens

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by Wim, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Wim

Wim PetForums Junior

2. Esined

Esined PetForums VIP

what a brill site, I have added it to my favourites and will be a regular visitor:)

3. Wim

Wim PetForums Junior

Hello Esined,

My pleasure....:) and Happy Christmas for you too !

It`s a great pity many people don`t know what homeopathy can do for animals. I`ve cured thousands of poor critters by using single hom. remedies (not OTC combos !), also on the largest forums. However, serious (chronic) cases should be seen by a hom. professional for full case taking. Many questions are asked then to find the correct hom. remedy, all depending on different symptoms/modalities in each animal.

Homeopathy is a form of medical treatment using substances in very small amounts, after a special process of production.

to be continued

4. Wim

Wim PetForums Junior

Continuation for Esined :

Homeopathic remedies act to stimulate the body`s own defence mechanisms to restore the patient, whether human or animal, to normal health, and they can also be of great value in chronic conditions which have not responded to the usual line of treatments.

Homeopathy doesn`t claim to take the place of conventional (allopathic/orthodox) medicine !

It should be regarded as a complementary form of treatment for use either on its own or in conjunction with any conventional treatment that your vet may prescribe. The number of vets in my country and other countries, who start using homeopathy as well is steadily growing.

Apart from some simple acute disorders, homeopathy can`t usually be properly applied by laymen.

5. Lintama

Lintama PetForums Junior

Sorry to be negative here but I have tried homeopathy on several cats/kittens over several years and have never found it to work. I much prefer the vets convensional methods

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice