UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else having issues with the drop down menus and posts?

I can't edit or delete a post, I can't check for admins on groups, I have to refresh before I can tell if a post has actually made it and even then what I said will be repeated in the comment box below (so if I tap enter it looks like I'm a crazy lady repeating everything...), in fact the ONLY menu that seems to be working for me at the mo is the one to log out.......

.....So I did, because it was getting very frustrating :incazzato:

·
Registered
978 Posts
Mine seems to be OK today. But FB, when they are doing any updates, which might be causing temporary issues for you, they update only a batch at a time not all.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Mine seems to be OK today. But FB, when they are doing any updates, which might be causing temporary issues for you, they update only a batch at a time not all.
I've never had this issue before with updates :confused5: Yeah I've had a few things go tits up but not every single menu :thumbdown:

Although my "other" account seems fine (just checked it) so it must be fb pratting about then, wish they would leave things alone :thumbdown:

ETA: It's fixed now, I deleted all my cache and such and that seemed to kick things back into life, but that doesn't make sense to me because the other account was fine.... Ah well, it's fixed now :D

·
Banned
4,669 Posts
Facebook's always piddling about with someone, I'd just leave it for a few hours and come back to it. I regularly get shut out of my account because nothing will load thanks to the stupid bleedin' updates. It's even worse on the Android app :mad:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like Facebook are making their stupid updates again.:rolleyes: not been on there much, hardly go on at all now since they put that stupid timeline on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.