Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Facebook soap opera

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Beagle Mafia, May 8, 2011.

1. Beagle Mafia

Beagle Mafia Guest

A few weeks ago i was addicted to Facebook, mainly Monopoly Millionaires :D but then started coming back here and facebook was soon a distant memory :lol: my PF addiction is pretty bad at the moment :p

My sister split with her long term fiance and my mate with her husband... Facebook is probably the only way I manage (sadly) to keep up to date with everyone. To be fair I've only gone there tonight to sort Bark in the Park stuff.

Well anyway my sister's status about her ex getting with someone else and rubbing it in her face managed to get over 62 comments so curiously I looked...wish I hadn't :rolleyes:

The language was attrocious and well if the Police got hold of it not sure certain people would get of lightly!!

My sister's ex, his mates (mainly chavs) and my sister's mates (mainly Navy/matlows/sub-mariners) were fighting via Facebook. It was like something out of Jeremy Kyle but my sister has been left feeling scared, upset and cannot sleep :rolleyes:

Thing is I am pretty easy going but if someone hurts those I love and care for well I turn nasty...and keeping my mouth shut tonight is proving a challenge.

*Must rise above temptation to say something I'll later regret*

:lol: never a dull moment hey? :rolleyes:

#1 Beagle Mafia, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011
  2. bulldog200

bulldog200 PetForums VIP

Sounds like you have one hell of a challenge there ,yeah protecting the ones you love is of utmost importance , i always belive that ,

how are you tonight

3. Beagle Mafia

Beagle Mafia Guest

I don't always get on with her she drives me mad at times but I love her so much :( her ex is old enough to know better, her mates are tasked with fighting for our country and in their 30's/40's should know better!!!

She works at a naval base hence why the friendship but none of them have helped her much tonight so aren't great mates and why she's still friendly with her ex :rolleyes:

Thing is if I am the only one she confides in I'd be a really awful sister if I wasn't there for her :( I just wish she'd start behaving like an adult :(

I'm cool thanks...you ?

4. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

Had a couple of those myself! :(

Hope you get it sorted out, maybe now she can she see who is friend and who is foe!

5. Beagle Mafia

Beagle Mafia Guest

I don't know she has a heart of gold and would help everyone before herself I don't think she'll ever learn, but I'm here for her when it goes wrong!

6. bulldog200

bulldog200 PetForums VIP

yeah kinda understand that , guess sometimes the ones you love dont always see what you trying to do ,but she is so lucky to have you ,
    me i will be okay thanks

7. LyndaDanny

LyndaDanny PetForums Senior

Sort of been there myself when I left my husband. An awful lot got said on there by people who really should've known better.

8. ClaireandDaisy

ClaireandDaisy PetForums VIP

Can you not suggest your sister cancel her account?

9. Beagle Mafia

Beagle Mafia Guest

she has twice (in 3 days!!) :rolleyes:

but keeps going back!!

10. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

hope she managed to get some sleep, and you too :)

11. Beagle Mafia

Beagle Mafia Guest

Yeah thanks she's off out with mates today :)

did you get any sleep in the end? xx

#11 Beagle Mafia, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice