Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Facebook help

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Freyja, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

I want to make a person on facebook a friend but I am pretty sure she is friends with someone who I do not wish to know my business. I am interested in having a pup to show off this person in the distant future but I don't want the 3rd party to know anything I say to her as she is a s**t stirrer and will just cuase problems for me. It is bad enough they go to our ringcraft and so know what dogs I take and so know which dogs I am showing. Her husband keeps asking if I have given up showing whippets I keep saying know just having a break but I know he reports back to her. The breeder also says she has had problems with this woman but I know she has previously used this persons dog as a stud.

If I make this person a friend will the other person be able to read anything I say to the first person?

2. 8tansox

8tansox PetForums VIP

Yes. I'm almost certain she can see what you've written on your friend's status. :eek: Be careful what you say, or use it to your advantage. ;)

3. tonytibbs

tonytibbs Banned

Yes, she may see bits and bobs in newsfeed. BUT you can block the person, and she will see none of your posts ;)

I have a love hate relationship with FB, currently have my account deactivated due to nosy peeps. :)

4. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

This is what I'm worried about she has bred some beautifull pups and is doing a repeat mating in the future. She tells me the 3rd party has been causing trouble for her but I know they were quite good friends the trouble has apparently happened since she used the womans stud dog. This woman has previously slated me publicly at a show and no longer speaks to me but does try to slate me in the breed still.

At the ned of the day although I do like the possible breeder I amd unsure of whether she is just fishing for imformation to give to the other person or whetehr she genuinely is having trouble herself. I have heard the rhumours that are going round but have no idea who actually started them.

5. Pointermum

Pointermum PetForums VIP

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice