Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Fab service

Discussion in 'Pet Meds' started by MerlinsMum, May 29, 2010.

1. MerlinsMum

MerlinsMum PetForums VIP

I want to give Pet Meds loads of thumbs up. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I ordered from them wiithout realising I could have got a 10% discount being a PF member.... I'd just found them online and they had what I needed at a good price. So I ordered not knowing about the PF deal.

I got emails to say when my goods were dispatched but for some reason things went awry and I had not got them 9 days later. So I emailed Lee at Pet Meds customer service and he kindly apologised, saying it may have got lost in the post, and sent out a duplicate order.

Three days later I got the goods. It was extremely trusting and kind of Lee to have done this. I can't fault how kind and generous he was when I had a problem.

I'd definitely use Pet Meds again and I would say the customer service is great.. .as I said before I didn't know about my PF discount, so I can certainly say he would treat any customer PF or not, with great consideration.

Will not hesitate to use PetMeds again, and thank you Lee for being so kind and re-sending out the lost order. This is the kind of personal service which makes the big difference between the Other companies, and a Great company like PetMeds.

Merlin's Rating: **** 4 Paws out of 4!!!!

2. lyechin2003

lyechin2003 PetForums Newbie

what i pet med?:p

3. hazel pritchard

hazel pritchard PetForums VIP

I use Pet Meds, they are great, fast service
    :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice