Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Fab day at the Gwynedd

Discussion in 'Cats Shows and Events' started by carolmanycats, Jul 20, 2009.

1. carolmanycats

carolmanycats PetForums VIP

Well, where do I start, such a brilliant day despite working all day as I am on the committee!

OK, obviously the first brag is .........

PREMIER Crinkles Jack Frost!!!!!!!!!!!

Our red LH Selkirk neuter yesterday became the very first Selkirk Premier!!!!!!!!!!! Here are a few pics of the lad looking as handsome as ever and quite proud of himself then totally bored LOL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Still not quite 100% sunk in I think. Kept getting little choked up moments on way home lol. He didn't manage BOB but no complaint as it was to a lovely cat that then went on to be BOV British Neuter.

And it didn't stop there. Murphy got 1st, CC and BOB, beating a much older mature lad so he only has 1 CC to go now! And in the HP section Dream got her 2nd Grand Master cert, so she now only needs 1, she didn't win her Open but was placed in all side classes, some a good size, she won her Royal Canin class and then went on to win Overall Royal Canin Stakes, thus qualifyng her for the final at the last possible show of the competition year. And Raffles had an almost red card day, all firsts bar one third, got his first Grand Master cert, 1st Open and BOC then went on to be BOV Non-pedigree pet, being beaten to overall BIS HP by the wonderful and stunning Pedigree pet.

Carol

2. poshmog

poshmog PetForums Member

Congratulations on your brill day ,Carol,hugs to all :

That last pic of Jack is fab ,he looks totally "I have soooo done all this before "!!!

3. Izzie999

Izzie999 PetForums VIP

Hi,

Well done on a brill set of results! I love the photos, that one of Jack yawning is absolutely brilliant. You have your own little bit of cat fancy history living there with you now. Well done Premier Crinkles Jack Frost! a brilliant result.

Good luck to Murphy for his last CC!

Izzie

4. spid

spid PetForums VIP

Loving that last photo! :D Congratualtions.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice