Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Ezy Dog collars?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by lifeizsweet, Apr 22, 2011.

1. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

Anyone here own what - are they worth the money?

OH has decided Brams can have one for his birthday, but before we splash the cash wanted to make sure it was worth the pennies :)

2. Mese

Mese PetForums VIP

My three have each got a collar from Ezy dog , along with a harness each as well

I'd recommend them :thumbup:

3. LexiLou2

LexiLou2 PetForums VIP

Lexi has the harness and I love it.

4. Bex190

Bex190 PetForums VIP

Otto had one, it lasted about 5 months before the colour was completely faded, the reflective piping had cracked off and the stitching was starting to come undone on the inside of the collar and rubbing on his neck and he only wears his collars during walks so it really wasn't worth the cost for me.

To be fair though, Otty is an absolute thug who is constantly crashing through brambles, rolling in muck (not easy to clean out of the velcro bit) and swimming in the sea/fresh water so it takes a tough collar to withstand him!

5. H0lly

H0lly PetForums VIP

Dora has the Harness lead and collar. all are excellent :)

6. bingblazenskyla

bingblazenskyla PetForums Member

i dont trust the harnesses anymore - not for strong pullers anyway - my sibe boy snapped his

7. GoldenShadow

GoldenShadow PetForums VIP

I don't have material collars anymore, too easy to get damaged and the like so I wont waste money on them.

We now use Dublin dog collars which are made of rubber. Don't damage or rub or leave the fur in a funny direction, and nothing to fade or fray. We have the plain ones:

https://www.dublindog.com/Dublin-Dog-Store/index.php?cPath=1

8. metaldog

metaldog PetForums VIP

Pippi has a pink ezy dog collar, it seems to be wearing well but she's only had it since Christmas.

It is a pink cammo one and it shows the dirt so it goes through the washing machine once a month, comes up lovely and clean and shows no signs of wear yet.

Bizkit has got an Ancol fabric collar in a grey swirly design which he has had for over a year, it was used by my daughter's dog for about 2 years and still looks the same as the day I bought it for about £6.

9. Leah84

Leah84 PetForums VIP

i used to like them but have heard so many bad things recently it`s put me off. i love the rogz collars, they`re perfect for us and the clip locks so it can`t be unfastened and they`re washable so i keep a few on the go for when jake finds summit lovely to roll in :lol:

10. shibby

shibby PetForums VIP

I can also recommend Dublin Dog collars and Red Dingo collars are also great!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice