Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Eye wipes

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by ad_1980, Aug 4, 2009.

1. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

2. james1

james1 PetForums VIP

Yes I have - or the similar ones from petes at home. they are good and do the job well. I recently used one to wash out their ears they are similar to baby wipes though less pungent :)

3. srhdufe

srhdufe PetForums VIP

4. r_neupert

r_neupert PetForums Senior

Mentioned this on another thread - but our foster Rodney had horrible gunky eyes. We've given him some Apple Cider Vinegar in his food and it's cleared it up to sleepy dust instead which you can just flick out with a finger. Supposed to work well for eyes anyway and it's a thumbs up from me.

5. KarenHSmith

KarenHSmith PetForums VIP

Nope, I haven't - don't really seem to need Eye Wipes

6. CheekoAndCo

CheekoAndCo PetForums VIP

Never used them and the only thing that works for Cheeko's tear stains is letting the hair grow then cut it. I'll be happy to have a black poodle because they won't show as much :D I did read contact lens solution can work so every so often I wipe his eyes with it on cotton wool and alot of brown goes on the cotton wool.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice