UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Riley
8,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....not here!! After I had a coughing fit and woke up at 5.am and woke riley up. He then decided that it was getting up time and I got a paw in the face at 6 (got up and fed him) then paw at 7 then the miow miow miow miow at 8, tried to ignore him so he (as he expertly does) sat directly on my bladder....i got up!

on a plus point when I did get up at 5 he was sleeping in his new bed that I thought he did not like!! It was going to be taken to the cat shelter!!

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
I had a lovely extra hour asleep :)
Problem is I am willing the time to pass quickly now as I'm so tired but I can't go to bed before 10pm, my kids would laugh and tell me how old I am. Not long now, just a few mins more :D

·
Crazy Cat Lady of Bucks
14,968 Posts
Mmmm not here either :rolleyes:

Seb was padding my face, sniffing my eyelashes and kneading my hair (which was rather nice :D) at 4 this morning, opened up the duvet for him to get in for a snuggle, he just sat on the pillow staring at me, I got up just after 4:30.

I've felt shattered all day, at one point this evening I thought it was about 9 o/c looked at the clock it was 7:36.

And guess what Seb has been doing most of the day, sleeping :rolleyes:

·
Riley
8,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ooooooooo using new bed again

There was going to be photos attached but for some un known reason my iPad is not being nice tonight! So picture in your mind a brown igloo bed with Riley's head poking out with his eyes closed :D:D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sounds familiar, my cats (especially Mortimer) used to do that all the time. Only it wasn't so much 'paw to face' it was more 'block airways with belly'. Woke you up pretty effectively

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I actually woke up before Darcy :eek: I'm normally awake for 5:30, so it was 4:30 this time! Darcy was on my pillow and couldn't decide if she should get up with me or stay in bed with her dad :rolleyes:

I won as I dish out the food!! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.