Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Explorer Cage Tray

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by Petitepuppet, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Petitepuppet

Petitepuppet PetForums VIP

Does anyone know if you can get metal trays to fit an explorer?

2. simplysardonic

simplysardonic Moderator
    Staff Member

yep,
    John Hopewell make trays for the Explorer, not sure what size is needed as I still haven't got round to ordering one yet!

3. Petitepuppet

Petitepuppet PetForums VIP

Thanks you!:D

4. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Im pretty sure its this size but measure before you order it to make sure. John Hopewell (Marketing) Rotherham South Yorkshire, Chinchilla Cages - Degu Cage - Degus Exercise Wheels - Cages - Animal Cages - Rat Cage - Ezi-Filla - Ezi - Easy - Automatic Water Drinking Systems - Guinea Pig Runs - Rabbit Feed Hoppers - Birds - , I want to order one with a hole in because I dont have a metal one in the middle floor (mines an extended explorer so three floors) of the explorer because they wouldnt be able to get through into the bottom level but John Hopewell doesnt make them with the holes in, my oh thinks if you go to your local sheet metal works with the dimensions they should be able to make one up for you.

5. Yorkshire_Rose

Yorkshire_Rose PetForums Senior

Haha this should be stickied because the amount of people ( including myself ) that have asked this =D

6. Lil Miss

Lil Miss PetForums VIP

john makes them to order, so if the size you need isnt on his site email him and he can normally make it
    BUT one of his folding things is out of order at the moment, i know thats stopping him making the big wheels, and i think it is effecting his tray making too

TDM you could do what we did, we needed one with a cut out on the side, but he doesnt make them, so we got one that fit up to the hole, and then blocked the end next to it with a bit of wood bolted to the cage and a cooling tile glued to it :lol:

7. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

I was tempted to get the full size one and get someone somewhere to cut a hole in it, but who and where was the problem lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice