Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Experienced breeder help? Bunny

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Abbie Holland, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Abbie Holland

Abbie Holland PetForums Junior

Hi 3 weeks ago tomorrow I had an unexpected kit born by a rabbit who we recently rehomed. Baby is doing great growing nicely eyes are open, running around and mum is looking after it really well. I suddenly thought I haven’t noticed the baby pooping or weeing at all. As I’m not a breeder and have never come across a tiny baby bunny, I’m unsure whether I should be seeing any. If any breeder can let me know. I’m well aware of it not being normal in Older bunnies but clearly babies are different and I’m not having much luck researching online.

2. bunnygeek

bunnygeek PetForums VIP

If the bun is otherwise active and eating and looking well, poops are likely to be mixed in with mums. How are they kept? Is it easy to monitor the output?

3. Abbie Holland

Abbie Holland PetForums Junior

I did think that I’ve had a good look but haven’t noticed anything? I’m guessing they would be tiny anyway. Yes pretty easy every time I’m cleaning them out I’m having a little look. But yeh baby seems very happy and healthy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice