UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

I'm sure I will be frequenting this page lots in the coming months so thought I'd introduce myself!

Me and my partner are getting two Westies in December - after months and months of consideration, we're finally taking the plunge.

I've grown up with; collies, labs and terriers mainly and although I've spent my life watching/training dogs including rescue dogs, I'm still so nervous about the Westies!

I've got so many questions to ask but won't bombard everyone just yet :eek:

So it's hello from me!

·
Registered
10,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
32 Posts
How exciting! I adopted an older westie, Toby, when his previous owners, friends of ours, died. Toby was a wonderful little man and although we lost him over ten years ago, I still really miss him. You are going to have so much fun!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone :)

Went to look at a crate for them today - not sure on sizes, and I know they're cheaper online so went to the pet store to look at them in person.

Very exciting stuff!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.