UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
evening

we are off for a visit to the vets moro to get confirmation that my girl is expecting and a check over what should i expect? will there be tests?

sounds daft i know but usually im fully prepared for all vets visits im on new ground here!

·
Registered
12,021 Posts
when my girls go for visits at around 3-5 weeks gone the vet basically just feels her tum, last vet told me my girl was having 2...she had 6!

G

·
We took Tia 2 weeks ago and the vet felt her belly and said it was swollen but she couldn't feel any kittens and to bring her back in a couple of weeks, we took her monday 10th may and she felt her again and said she is definately pregnant, didn't say how much she could feel but said she suspected she had less then 2 weeks to go :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.