Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

excuses, excuses.....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by simplysardonic, May 31, 2010.

1. simplysardonic

simplysardonic Moderator
    Staff Member

2. kazschow

kazschow PetForums VIP

THere is no excuses for this!!!

3. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

My god that poor child!! :(

4. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

Is that her laughing on the beach holding him :confused1: Bloody idiot :mad:

5. hobbs2004

hobbs2004 PetForums VIP

Oh I agree - poor, poor kid. Though frankly I am also amazed by how many grown-ups still get really bad sunburn....

(Sarcasm alert) It is obviously very important to the story to know that the husband was "Speaking from his onebedroomed housing association flat in Plumstead" :lol:

6. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

I really do feel sorry for her. I don't think she meant for that to happen. She learnt her lesson the hard way, and I think she has suffered enough. It does beg the question why didn't she use suntan lotion on him, but I believe that this was an accident and wasn't done on purpose. He obviously has parents that love him very much.

7. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

haha :lol:

8. kazschow

kazschow PetForums VIP

And a massively increased chance of developing skin cancer in later life because of his loving mother too!

9. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

i love how her oh says she only had one but he wasnt there? how does he know? he only has her word for it and considering shes grinning, has her nipple hanging out in that she had more then one!

personally i dont see why anyone drinks around children when they are the sole career :(

10. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

a 5mth old child cannot look after itself and she must have at least known this so why feel sorry for her?

She had a beer which apparently "went to her head" but is she honestly trying to say she didnt notice her child was uncomfortable, cranky most likely upset and crying at times, never mind the blisters?? :scared:

Remove the child ASAP, this isnt the kind of mistake you should be allowed to make again :mad:

11. Maiisiku

Maiisiku Banned

My mum did this to me but I was considrably older than that poor little mite. I was 10. I fell asleep on the beach. The doctor screamed at my mum for leaving me out in the sun like that and told her she should have been paying attention to her kids not farting about (lol love the way he put it). I've never been on holiday with my mum since and we don't get on very well at all. I haven't seen her since the 3rd January (my daughters birthday). They need to take some responsiblity!

12. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

Also I think that article has a negative slant on it as well. Was there a need to mention he is on DSS? Just because someone is on benefits does not mean they are a bad parent.

13. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

there is no excuse for this, that poor baby :frown:

14. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

my ma is obsessive when it comes to looking after me and my siblings still!

She has a massive fear of sharks and when we used to go walking the Clyde walkway or Strathclyde Park she insisted we did not go near the water "just incase there's anything in there" :lol:

Your fiist instinct is to care for a child, this woman has NO excuse imo

15. simplysardonic

simplysardonic Moderator
    Staff Member

agreed, there is no need for that that's the Daily Mail for you, but the mother was still out of order, whether they are rolling in it or stony broke she is still very much in the wrong

16. Maiisiku

Maiisiku Banned

I never drink when I'm responsible for my daughter. Actually I only drink at Xmas but if I did go out drinking I'd make sure my husband was watching her.

17. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I agree that whether he is on benefits or not doesn't matter but she didn't even notice the blisters. That is very neglectful parenting imo.

18. Maiisiku

Maiisiku Banned

Yeah it is. Theres no excuse for it. Don't think it will change in 10 years either. My mother never did she's still a huge PITA!!! lol

There is no excuse for bad parenting and if the social services let them keep that baby they are nuts.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice