UK Pet Forums Forum banner
61 - 64 of 64 Posts
Discussion starter · #61 ·
How's it going, any issues with it at all?
It's going well on the flat, the only problem I'm having is hills. Going down is a bit scary at the moment and I'm struggling if I have to stop when going up a hill as, depending on how steep it is, it can be a bit tricky getting going again.

Reactions: lullabydream
It's going well on the flat, the only problem I'm having is hills. Going down is a bit scary at the moment and I'm struggling if I have to stop when going up a hill as, depending on how steep it is, it can be a bit tricky getting going again.
Is it just practice or a bit of lack of power? You don't look as if you are heavy :D

Do you have a speed control on it, going down hill just put it on the lowest speed and you should be OK. going up hill if you stop, put on a higher speed and it should be OK, that's how my scooter works.

Discussion starter · #64 ·
Is it just practice or a bit of lack of power? You don't look as if you are heavy :D
It's just practise, I forgot that when you start on a hill, or if the hill gets a bit steep to lean forward to give the front wheel more grip and, as Happy Paws2 says below, to increase speed.

Do you have a speed control on it, going down hill just put it on the lowest speed and you should be OK. going up hill if you stop, put on a higher speed and it should be OK, that's how my scooter works.
Yes, I have speed control, thank you, I forgot that you need to increase speed on hill starts.
On one steep downhill bit I just rolled down, using the break when needed, just something else to learn :)

61 - 64 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.