UK Pet Forums Forum banner
41 - 60 of 64 Posts
Well, it arrived late morning, I've got a photo for you:
View attachment 426230

We did take a video but the first one I need to see if I can work out how to edit it, and the second one we tried was recording when we thought it wasn't and wasn't recording when we thought it was :Hilarious
So I will see what I can do with the first and if I can't make something workable it'll be up and running as soon as I can, otherwise we will try again but it won't be until Christmas.
That looks brilliant! Such a simple idea but so useful. How was bungo with it?

Discussion starter · #44 ·
That looks brilliant! Such a simple idea but so useful. How was bungo with it?
Bungo isn't bothered by it and seemed happy to trot beside me with my mum holding the lead, see what he is like when I'm holding it, we start practise tomorrow. :)

That looks great. Did you have fun?:)
We didn't go far today but it was fun yes. :)

Bungo isn't bothered by it and seemed happy to trot beside me with my mum holding the lead, see what he is like when I'm holding it, we start practise tomorrow. :)

We didn't go far today but it was fun yes. :)
That's brilliant news enjoy your new toy! I hope you get loads of pleasure from it it looks like it will be money well spent! :Happy

Discussion starter · #53 ·
Thank you everyone.

Lots of practising to do and then it'll make getting about so much easier. Once Bungo and I are more confident I'll see if I can get a video of us together :)

@Boxerluver30 yes, I love the purple too, when it came in I was like :Woot, not only does it look really nice but that 'chair is lighter, easier to move and is just better all round, makes the NHS one feel big, heavy and cumbersome.

Discussion starter · #58 ·
I don't come on general chat often. Looks fab @ForestWomble but for some reason i can't play the video. Hope you & Bungo are now whizzing around happily. :)
Sorry, I made the video private after a while.

Discussion starter · #59 ·
I was able to get out with Bungo today, no video I'm afraid (we have some practising to do as Bungo kept trying to cut across me), but here's a photo.

Wheel Tire Window Vehicle Road surface

41 - 60 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.