UK Pet Forums Forum banner
21 - 40 of 64 Posts
Discussion starter · #23 · (Edited)
Have you a number for them?
I don't have a number, but I do have an email and they have a private message thing on their facebook page.

I'd give them a call or email. It's a busy time of year and there might be a few delays.
I will have to email again I think. I keep telling myself it's a busy time of year but it's not helping right now.

Thank you both.

Reactions: HarlequinCat
Discussion starter · #24 ·
I've just emailed. Hopefully all is OK.
Will update when I hear.

Reactions: rona
Discussion starter · #28 ·
Hopefully they reply to you soon!
Have you told them how upset it's making you?

You should you know. They need to realise what impact they are having on clients
Fingers crossed they reply to your email soon. Hopefully its as simple as something like a delay but if thats the case it would of been nice of them to let you know.
Thank you all.

I've heard back, the person who was supposed to contact me and do the delivery (lets call them M) has a genuine reason for not having been able to (accident), their business partner (J) has promised that if M isn't able to do the delivery soon, he (J) will do it instead.
Haven't been given a time scale so just got to hope it'll be before Christmas.

I haven't said anything yet @rona but have every intention to once the delivery is complete and I do the satisfaction survey.

Discussion starter · #35 ·
Thank you everyone. :Joyful

Wonderful. Don't forget those pics or even better a video will you?
I won't forget, I've already written a reminder on my calender to make sure my camera battery is fully charged and the memory card is empty.

Discussion starter · #40 · (Edited)
Well, it arrived late morning, I've got a photo for you:
Wheel Tire Wheelchair Automotive tire Bicycle tire

We did take a video but the first one I need to see if I can work out how to edit it, and the second one we tried was recording when we thought it wasn't and wasn't recording when we thought it was :Hilarious
So I will see what I can do with the first and if I can make something workable it'll be up and running as soon as I can, otherwise we will try again but it won't be until Christmas.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.